I got it bolted to the mounts and to the transmission last Saturday, and all this week I've been tinkering in my spare time. I also noticed that I left a part of the power steering bracket was left on the old motor, and I turned it in as a core (damn $500 core charge!), so I had to order one on eBay. I do have the exhaust manifold, AC Compressor, and alternator on, so hopefully tomorrow I can adjust the clutch up, throw the downpipe on, and at least fire it up for a minute or two. Still needs cooling but I'm not putting that back on until everything is checked out because it's so much easier to work without the radiator and fans in the way. Anyway, have some picture!
This section will not be visible in live published website. Below are your current settings:
Current Number Of Columns are = 3
Expand Posts Area =
Gap/Space Between Posts = 15px
Blog Post Style = card
Use of custom card colors instead of default colors =
Blog Post Card Background Color = current color
Blog Post Card Shadow Color = current color
Blog Post Card Border Color = current color
Publish the website and visit your blog page to see the results
This site uses affiliate links to generate income. This means if you buy a product through one of my links I will earn a small commission. This doesn't increase the cost of the item for you and does not effect editorial content.