It was surprisingly not bad at all considering it was my first soft top install and I used literally the cheapest Miata top on amazon. The top came off pretty easily, the B pillar clips were a massive ass ache and drilling out the rivets is always exciting, but overall it worked out fine.
Putting the new top on was a little bit more challenging but still totally doable. The main issue was trying to get the tension cables and B pillars on correctly, we finally figured out that you need to fold the top up to make those easy. I managed to salvage the existing rain rail. Now it's just sitting in the garage with weights on the roof to stretch it out so it can close. Naturally it got cold as soon as we decided to do the top.
Here's a video of the install process, but it's definitely not comprehensive. It should still you a good idea of how it goes though.
As an amazon affiliate, I may earn money from links on this site.
This section will not be visible in live published website. Below are your current settings:
Current Number Of Columns are = 3
Expand Posts Area =
Gap/Space Between Posts = 15px
Blog Post Style = card
Use of custom card colors instead of default colors =
Blog Post Card Background Color = current color
Blog Post Card Shadow Color = current color
Blog Post Card Border Color = current color
Publish the website and visit your blog page to see the results
This site uses affiliate links to generate income. This means if you buy a product through one of my links I will earn a small commission. This doesn't increase the cost of the item for you and does not effect editorial content.